KDevelop 3.4 debian packages?

Sun Sep 24 09:57:45 BST 2006

On Saturday 23 September 2006 12:43 IST, Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> You can however install 3.3. from Kubuntu and 3.4beta from Source side
> by Side. You only have to make sure that KDEDIRS is set properly (it's
> explained to you at the end of configure run) and that PATH has the
> 3.4beta first. That way you'll get notified when 3.4 hits Kubuntu and
> you can use the latest beta.

Thanks, I now have it up and running. Now to explore the changes. :-)

A note to the list administrators:
Despite repeatedly trying to set the option, i do not receive the mail that
i send to the list. To confirm that it reached, i either have to check
online or realize it when i get a reply.
--
Cheers!
kitts