Setting up KDE api docs in KDevelop?

Paul Waldo pwaldo at waldoware.com
Mon Sep 11 15:01:41 BST 2006

Hi all,

I'm running Kubuntu Dapper (KDevelop 3.3.2 under KDE 3.5.2), and it seems that
the API documentation is not automatically set up to be accessed by KDevelop.
  I have the KDE HTML API docs installed, but when I select the Documentation
tab, all that is available is QT docs.

When I try to add a new documentation collection, its looking for *.xml or
*.dcf files, but I find none in the KDE documentation directory.  Also, the
only documentation types available are "Qt Documentation Collection" and
"Custom Documentation Collection".  Any hints for getting this set up?  Thanks
in advance!

Paul