help require

Yavuz Mert yavuzmert at nerdshack.com
Fri Sep 1 14:30:13 BST 2006

probably not a helpful reply but, kdevelop u are using is very old.
especially the step from 2.x to 3.x was a big one, a rewrite.
I don't know whether you are the admin of the computer you are using or not
but i would recommend a new distribution with kde and kdevelop > 3
then you could get more help

yavuz