help require

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Fri Sep 1 14:52:29 BST 2006

On 01.09.06 07:07:03, amit pansuria wrote:
> i m using kde-2.1 on redhat -9.i m new in this kde environment.

Uh, that KDE version is ancient. Its AFAIK more than 3 years old. Can
you get something newer?

> wehn i create the new project file(QT-SDI PROJECT)
> the following error occur
> his Makefile is only for the CVS repository

I'm not sure (I don't know KDevelop2.x) but AFAIK all Qt projects use
qmake, so you probably have a KDE template selected. Anyway.

> This will be deleted before making the distribution
> *** Creating acinclude.m4
> *** Creating aclocal.m4
> *** Creating configure
> configure.in:26: warning: do not use m4_patsubst: use patsubst or m4_bpatsubst
> configure.in:63: error: m4_popdef: undefined macro: AC_Dest
> autoconf/status.m4:844: AC_CONFIG_FILES is expanded from...
> configure.in:63: the top level
> autom4te: /usr/bin/m4 failed with exit status: 1

Seems like autotools are not working properly on your system. What do
autoconf --version
automake --version
libtool --version
m4 --version

tell you?

> plz tell me step by step what to do

See the kdevelop Website for some tutorials, though I'm not sure wether
there still are some for kdevelop2.x around.

Oh and maybe next time choose a better subject, it should be a short
summary of your problem.

Andreas

--
You will hear good news from one you thought unfriendly to you.