Documentation API

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Tue Oct 31 17:56:39 GMT 2006

On 31.10.06 16:28:20, Paulo J. Matos wrote:
> - I have a SVN based project but when I try to set this in the project
> options is seems it doesn't recognise any CVS because there's none to
> select on the list. How an I set this up?

If kdevelop is compiled with subversion support all you need is a
kio-slave for svn. One is part of the kdesdk module, another one can be
found in kdesvn. Note: The one in kdesdk seems to crash kdevelop on
startup when using the File Tree View in kdevelop. I haven't seen this
with the kdesvn-ioslave.

> - My have named by C++ files .cc, .hh, .hpp (for header containing lot
> of inlined code) but it seems that kdevelop is not recognizing these
> for highlighting purposes. How can I set this up?

Highlighting is done by the editor, which is normally kate. You can
configure the file-extensions via Settings->Configure
Editor->highlighting. (Choose C/C++ on the top-dropbdown-box). However I
do see .cc, .hpp there so for those highlighting should already work.

Andreas

--
You learn to write as if to someone else because NEXT YEAR YOU WILL BE
"SOMEONE ELSE."