How do Qt app makefiles get created, when creating a new project?

craig harris craig at sabiolabs.com
Thu Nov 16 20:48:57 GMT 2006

Thanks Andreas,..I appreciate the help!.  So when you say:

" ...KDevelop never creates Makefiles, it uses the build-system
for that. In case of Qt-Projects that is often qmake, so all KDevelop
does is run "qmake" on the top-level project dir.",..

 I'm assuming that there is no way to tell the build system what params to
pass to  Qmake - i.e. the build system calls qmake with reasonable params,
and I shouldn't have to worry about it. Correct? Or is there a way to tell
the build system what params to pass to Qmake?

-Craig