keystrokes for working cycle

leonp at plris.com leonp at plris.com
Tue May 30 15:34:48 BST 2006

On Tuesday, 30 בMay 2006 15:47, Stephan Diederich wrote:
> Am Dienstag, 30. Mai 2006 14:26 schrieb leonp at plris.com:
> > Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
> > The downloaded via SVN project has no configure script. So,
> > I took it into Kdevelop and run the configure - the result is:
> >
> > checking for Qt... configure: error: Qt (>= Qt 3.3 and < 4.0) (library
> > qt-mt) not found
> >
> > I did rpmfind on qt-mt - no result.
> >
> > If i miss some library, why the previous version from the head
> > development compiled OK?
> >
> > Please, help!!!!
>
> just update again, this was fixed an hour ago.
Updated. Here are the results:

make: *** No rule to make target `cvs-clean'.  Stop.
---------------------------------
Then I looked into the make file and there is no cvs-clean target!
I tried:

bash-3.00$ make -f admin/Makefile.common cvs
*** YOU'RE USING automake (GNU automake) 1.9.5.
*** KDE requires unsermake 0.4 for the moment
---------------------------------

OK. I downloaded the unsermake and did as recommended:
Created mycomp script:
export PATH=/home/leonp/unsermake/:$PATH
make -f admin/Makefile.common cvs

and run it:
bash-3.00$ mycomp
*** YOU'RE USING UNSERMAKE 0.4.
*** Creating acinclude.m4
grep: Makefile.am: No such file or directory
*** Creating list of subdirectories
grep: Makefile.am: No such file or directory
sed: can't read Makefile.am: No such file or directory
sed: can't read Makefile.am: No such file or directory
*** Creating configure.files
*** Creating configure.in
grep: Makefile.am: No such file or directory
*** Creating aclocal.m4
grep: ./Makefile.am: No such file or directory
*** Creating configure
*** Creating config.h template
*** Creating Makefile templates
ERROR:Makefile appears in configure files, but has no .in file
make: *** [cvs] Error 1

Here I gave up....:-(((

Any help will be highly appreciated.
--