Integrating QT Designer and KDevelop

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Fri Mar 31 14:36:48 BST 2006

On 31.03.06 06:16:15, Lugg William H Civ 309 SMXG/MXDCE wrote:
> I recently installed Qt 4.1.2 on my SuSE 10 box.  I've noticed that when I
> open a .ui file from within KDevelop, it still uses the old Qt Designer (Qt
> v3.3.4, I think).  Is there a way to tell KDevelop to run Qt 4.1.2's version
> of Designer instead?

No, because the integration doesn't really run Qt's designer (for 3.x).
Afaik its more of a hack to macke Designer work inside kdevelop.
KDevelop4 will have better integration, as Qt4's designer is geared
towards that.

For Qt4 development in Kdevelop3.x you have to use the separate
designer.

Andreas

--
You will be advanced socially, without any special effort on your part.