Detached variables window

Vladimir Prus ghost at cs.msu.su
Thu Mar 16 16:29:55 GMT 2006

leonp at plris.com wrote:

> Hello, all.
>
> I have the dual monitor system. And I position the debugger's variable
> window on the second display by detaching it, moving to the second monitor
> and maximizing.
> Now, each time I RESTART(!) the debugger, the variables window is closed
> and reopened in the default position - attached.
> Is there any way to do something to store the position and detached state?

This is fixed in revision 519234 on the KDevelop 3.4 branch. Specifically,
if you run debugger, detach the variables window, and then click the "stop"
button, the variables window remains detached, and at the same position,
and visible. Is that what was desired?

Leon, if you know how to get KDevelop 3.4 branch, can you please test it?
If you don't know how to get KDevelop 3.4 branch, let me know and I'll
provide specific instruction.

Thanks,
Volodya