Upgraded and project is hosed

Pierre Abbat phma at phma.optus.nu
Tue Mar 14 02:14:17 GMT 2006

On Monday 13 March 2006 20:02, Eike Welk wrote:
> Kdevelop has something called "build configurations". It seems that
> you used the "default" configuration before, but now Kdevelop wants
> to use the "debug" configuration.
>
> You could try to select the following:
> In Menubar: Project -> Build Configuration -> default
> Then try if your run button works again.

That results in the error "./econvert: Is a directory". The way the project
was set up in kdevelop 2, the project root is called econvert, there's a
subdirectory of that called econvert containing the source code, and inside
that is the executable also called econvert.

AFAICT (I'm not sure how to find the version by looking at files in the
backup, so I'm looking at the package list in archive.ubuntu.com), I upgraded
from kdevelop 2.1.5 to 3.2.3.

I'm going to make a new project as Amilcar suggested and see what it looks
like.

Pierre