Detached variables window

Jens Dagerbo jens.dagerbo at swipnet.se
Tue Mar 7 18:06:58 GMT 2006

Hi,

Sadly, it is still not possible to have the views restore to an undocked
position. In part this is because the hiding and showing of views is
implemented in KDevelop, not KMDI, with no thought given to the "floating
sidebar" case. I can't see this change during the KDevelop3 cycle.

As multiple monitor setups are becoming more commonplace, I think a possible
future UI with detachable windows need to handle this case.

// jens