Detached variables window

leonp at plris.com leonp at plris.com
Tue Mar 7 08:56:58 GMT 2006

Hello, all.

I have the dual monitor system. And I position the debugger's variable window
on the second display by detaching it, moving to the second monitor and
maximizing.
Now, each time I RESTART(!) the debugger, the variables window is closed and
reopened in the default position - attached.
Is there any way to do something to store the position and detached state?

I asked this about a year ago and was told that this is the global problem of
the KDE, but now I think that this seems to be the local KDevelopproblem as I
speak about reopening of the window in the same running instance...

Thanks a lot for a possible help.
--
Leon M.Pollak