How seperate Qt3 from Qt4?

Jörg Pauly joerg.pauly at t-online.de
Thu Jun 8 05:29:20 BST 2006

Am Mittwoch, 7. Juni 2006 20:54 begab es sich, daß Andreas Pakulat folgendes
in den Rechenknecht kloppte:

> > Even the call from Kdevelop to edit .ui-files always points to qt4's
> > designer.
>
> I think kdevelop just executes "designer" and if that points to qt4's
> designer... What distro are you using?

It's SuSE 9.3 Prof., tuned by Packman and the suplementary KDE directory.

[...]

> The support of Qt4 qmake is rather limited, IIRC I had some issues with
> it. If your autotools-based project has a configure-option to tell it
> where qt4 headers are, than put that into the configure-line in project
> options/configure. Rerun configure and you're done, if that still
> doesn't find Qt4 headers, then somethings wrong with your build system.

I now removed the rpm-Version of 4.1.0 and built 4.1.3 from the sources. Seems
that solved the problem. Maybee a YaST-specific issue...

Thanks for your assistance, Andreas!

--
---
Grüsse aus Meissen