How seperate Qt3 from Qt4?

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Wed Jun 7 19:54:16 BST 2006

On 07.06.06 19:54:53, Jörg Pauly wrote:
> Am Mittwoch, 7. Juni 2006 19:07 begab es sich, daß Andreas Pakulat folgendes
> in den Rechenknecht kloppte:
>
> > Which links? You mean links provided by the Qt packages from your
> > distro? That's hardly a kdevelop issue, is it?
>
> Even the call from Kdevelop to edit .ui-files always points to qt4's designer.

I think kdevelop just executes "designer" and if that points to qt4's
designer... What distro are you using?

> > > But: If I try to set the Qt's version to 4 in Kdevelop, the preprocessor
> > > does not find *any* header file...
> >
> > What type of project do you have? Qmake? Autotools?
>
> Both of it.

The support of Qt4 qmake is rather limited, IIRC I had some issues with
it. If your autotools-based project has a configure-option to tell it
where qt4 headers are, than put that into the configure-line in project
options/configure. Rerun configure and you're done, if that still
doesn't find Qt4 headers, then somethings wrong with your build system.

Andreas

--
If you sow your wild oats, hope for a crop failure.