Source Formatter : Linux style with TAB indenting

Dizzy dizzy at roedu.net
Sun Jul 2 17:43:30 BST 2006

Hi

I am trying to get kdevelop to reformat my code using the source
formatter feature with a style which is completely identical to the
built-in "Linux" style except to use TABs for indentation (instead of
8 spaces which I find it rather... "strange" as a default choice for
an indentation style).

Anyway, I thought that using the "user defined" style and with the
options within I can reproduce the Linux style with TABs but I am
unable to. It seems that "user defined" style doesnt allow enough
options to reproduce the built-in styles (and in particular
the "Linux" builtin style). The option which seems that it's missing
in the "user defined" style is to set if access modifiers (public:,
private:, protected: and probably signal: etc in the extended C++
version of QT/moc) are indented or not (I whould to make them not
indented as the "Linux style" has them).

Please help!

Mihai RUSU					Email: dizzy at roedu.net
GPG : http://dizzy.roedu.net/dizzy-gpg.txt	WWW: http://dizzy.roedu.net
			"Linux is obsolete" -- AST