qmake, qt and license question

Nicolas.Castagne at imag.fr Nicolas.Castagne at imag.fr
Sun Jan 15 13:09:34 GMT 2006

Hi all,

indeed, basically, if your commercial application links against Qt, you do
need a At licence.

I would advice to visit the Trolltech www site, then contact trolltech by
mail, and see with them. They may perhaps propose a better price,
depending of your context - though still quite expensive.

Second advice : use another toolkit. The best choice I would adive is
WxWindows (recently renamed wxWidgets) : multiplatform, used a lot, C++,
sufficiently old to be large and stable. Still less fun than Qt, though !

All the best,

Nicolas