KMDI bugs (Was: Remarks on 3.3.93)

Roland Krause rokrau at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 14 19:26:57 GMT 2006

Last year we paid Njaard of KDE fame (noatun) to make a little backport
of the current KMDI from KDE libs to Qt only.

It can be found here

http://www.derkarl.org/qkmdi.php

Of course the codebase is an ugly mess but it is still usable.

Reimplementing it will necessarily either come up short in features or
end up with a similar codebase.

If anyone wants to keep maintaining the above code base and make a
little money on the side, contact me offline.

Roland