change Makefile

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Wed Aug 9 12:49:43 BST 2006

On 09.08.06 16:41:17, Agra Rizqa Cendra Jaya wrote:
> I create a new project, and choose the create simple hello world program, give the application name "galib_test". Then I change the file galib.cpp ( contain main ()  ) with the code I attach. ANd then when I want to eecute the program, I klick "yes" button  to create automake and friends.
>
> And the I receive many error...

If you want to use autotools to manage your compilation, I'd suggest to
read the autobook (I don't have a URL at hand, but you should easily
find it with google).

> My question is, how to build my project using my own makefile ? is it possible ?

Look to the right sidebar of kdevelop, there's the automake manager.
Check out the right-click-menu for the items in the top and lower list.
There's an Options... entry in each menu and that's where you'd add your
galib-stuff.

In the Options for the project (upper list) add on the Includes page to
the "Directories outside project" the include-dir for galib. Then
in the Options of your target (lower list, bold font) add
-L/usr/local/lib/ga to the field "Other:" and then add -lga on the
Libraries tab using "Add...".

That should do it, I guess.

Andreas

--
It is so very hard to be an
on-your-own-take-care-of-yourself-because-there-is-no-one-else-to-do-it-for-you