KDevelop and CVS

Manoj Rajagopalan rmanoj at engin.umich.edu
Tue Apr 25 17:08:34 BST 2006

Hi all

   I created a new project on machine A and specified CVS as version
control. I specified a remote directory on machine B and after the
project was successfully created on machine A, I logged in to machine B
and made sure that the CVS directory structure etc was correctly
created. I also changed and committed files on machine A for testing.

   How do I import this project onto machine C and continue working?
Should I start a new project or should I import an existing project? I
tried both but somehow couldn't figure out how to instruct KDevelop to
look at a particular repository and import files rather than construct
files afresh based on the project template.

Thanks
Manoj