Remote debugging: sync between launcher and debugger

Vladimir Prus ghost at cs.msu.su
Wed Sep 7 08:16:07 BST 2005

Leon Pollak wrote:

> [...]

I don't think that direct gdb interface should be removed. But I just find
it bad that we need to require gdb command for something as common as
"restart program". That operation always has a button in toolbar, and it's
easier to click the button than type a command to gdb.

Personally, I'm plan to show KDevelop to some users that do embedded
development, but don't use gdb and I doubt that "you need to type
"restart"" here is a nice statement to make ;-)

- Volodya