Project API Documentation not shown in Documentation-Tab

Alexander Dymo adymo at mksat.net
Tue Sep 6 22:01:41 BST 2005

On Friday 02 September 2005 15:50, Tassilo Horn wrote:
> Hi all!
>
> As I mentioned in the subject the classes of my project aren't shown in
> the TreeView of the Documentation-Tab. When all standard settings were
> applied in the project's Doxygen settings it worked, but I wanted
> another structure. What I wanted:
>
> 	- only HTML docs, so I disabled LaTeX and XML
> 	- all docs in Folder <project>/doc, in which is dir 'html' for
> 	  the HTML documentation, so I've set Output Path to 'doc', and
> 	  HTML output directory to 'html'. (in Project Options->Doxygen)
Please make sure you still have *.tag file generated in your project directory
and have the correct path to that file set in the project documentation
settings page. Also make sure paths in .tag file are correct.

--
Alexander Dymo
ICST Department, National University of Shipbuilding, Mykolayiv, Ukraine