Relative path issues

JeDi jeroen.dierckx at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 16:29:05 BST 2005

On 9/2/05, Amilcar do Carmo Lucas <amilcar at ida.ing.tu-bs.de> wrote:
> On Friday 02 September 2005 14:57, JeDi wrote:
> > I had a look at the source code, but I can't create a patch right now
> > (I'm not at my development machine). It seems it is pretty trivial: in
> > stead of using the hard-coded project()->projectDirectory() +
> > "/Doxyfile", use a member variable.
> > The only non-trivial things are adding a line input widget to the
> > doxygen configuration screen (so it is still easy to update to a new
> > doxygen version), and changing some paths to reflect the new relative
> > path of the doxygen project file. Maybe the maintainer of this plugin
> > can quickly add the option?
> >
> I am the maintainer.
> I can not quickly add the option. Sorry, no time.

No problem, I'm not in a hurry ;-)
I will file a wish bug-request, so it won't be forgotten in time.
Maybe I will implement it in a couple of days.

The other issues are more important I guess, and certainly more
challenging. I think seperating the build environment files from the
source code is an important option to have, certainly if you want to
support many build environments/platforms.

Thanks!

Greetz,
JeDi