Including headers files

Linnet T. Fdez. C. linnet_cuba at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 25 16:42:41 GMT 2005

Hello again, I am a beginner with kdevelop-3.3.1 (SUSE 9.2).
I have been trying to compile a program and I am using third party headers files.
If all header files is not in the same directory, how can I add the path in the "--with-extra-inlcudes=" ?
Am I going about the linking the correct way or is there a better way to do it?
I need to include more than one header and just cannot seem to do it.  I would
appreciate some help on this matter.
Regards, Linnet

Correo Yahoo!