Where the patch is?

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Thu Nov 3 17:22:32 GMT 2005

On 03.11.05 17:34:14, Amilcar do Carmo Lucas wrote:
> > This looks like the KDE headers kdevelop finds are from a KDE version
> > that is not supported by Kdevelop 3.3. IIRC there were some Issues with
> > KDevelop using API's that are only in KDE3.5 (or was it KDE3.4) but this
> > should be fixed IMHO, so KDevelop 3.3 should compile with KDE 3.2 (IIRC)
> > and later.
>
> Please people..... please.....
> When I ask you to compile from SVN ..... do it. :-P
>
> 3.2.92 was released without some important patches.

Don't tell me, tell the OP. I'm using kdevelop 3.4 (3.3.50 ATM) SVN
version. I just thought that the error message looked like it's using a
API-Function of KListBox that is not there in the headers...

> I've built the website with as much info as possible.... but nobody reads it.

I guess that's with all documentation isn't it ;-)

Andreas

--
Be cheerful while you are alive.
		-- Phathotep, 24th Century B.C.