Where the patch is?

Amilcar do Carmo Lucas amilcar at ida.ing.tu-bs.de
Thu Nov 3 16:34:14 GMT 2005

> This looks like the KDE headers kdevelop finds are from a KDE version
> that is not supported by Kdevelop 3.3. IIRC there were some Issues with
> KDevelop using API's that are only in KDE3.5 (or was it KDE3.4) but this
> should be fixed IMHO, so KDevelop 3.3 should compile with KDE 3.2 (IIRC)
> and later.

Please people..... please.....
When I ask you to compile from SVN ..... do it. :-P

3.2.92 was released without some important patches.

Compile it from SVN and it will work. If it fails then it will fail in java
and svnsupport. And you can disable java and svnsupport when compiling so
that will not be a problem. Again this is explained on the website.

I've built the website with as much info as possible.... but nobody reads it.

RTFM

--
Amilcar Lucas
Current webmaster