Kdevdevelop editor

Bram Biesbrouck b at beligum.org
Thu Nov 3 12:57:31 GMT 2005

Hello.

I'm new to the list, so let me introduce myself. My name is Bram Biesbrouck,
I'm from Belgium and currently, I'm developing a screen recording program for
KDE using the rfb protocol.
My project is about halfway. The library is coming on very well, and I wrote
the GUI-basics. I'm having a problem that is listed a few times before, but
after two days of intensive searching and reading, I couldn't find a
solution.
When I design a GUI in KDevDesigner, and I try to generate the ui.h file, I
get the "editor couldn't be loaded" error. My qt-library is not build
statically, so that's not the problem. I do have libcppeditor installed and
the plugin path is set up correctly.
I'm using SuSe 9.3 and KDE 3.4.3 Level "b". Please help, this is my last
resort.

Bram