Where the patch is?

leonp at plris.com leonp at plris.com
Tue Nov 1 16:17:57 GMT 2005

On Tuesday, 1 בNovember 2005 17:18, Vladimir Prus wrote:
> On Tuesday 01 November 2005 17:53, Amilcar do Carmo Lucas wrote:

> > > Yes !?
> > > But it is not in the sources I have downloaded for the 3.2.92. I
> > > checked the source code.
> > > Where is my problem, please?
> >
> > Is the commit date before or after the 3.2.92 tagging ?
>
> Well, according to
> http://websvn.kde.org/tags/KDE/3.4.92/kdevelop/languages/cpp/debugger/gdbou
>tputwidget.cpp?rev=469461&view=log
>
> commit was done before tagging. And the change in question is part of
>
> http://websvn.kde.org/tags/KDE/3.4.92/kdevelop/languages/cpp/debugger/gdbou
>tputwidget.cpp?rev=469461&view=markup
>
> So, it's included in 3.4.92. Leon, are we talking about the same "scroll
> gdb window" problem. Are you sure you've checked 3.4.92?
Yes, we are (the same situation I have with the ^C bug/enhancement you
patched).

Well, I downloaded and compiled file called 3.2.92. KDevelop writes in "help"
that it is 3.2.92. I checked the source code - it seems not to have these
corrections. It also behaves in the old manner (scroll is not always done and
^C causes the dialog to open).
The only problem I had while compiling was that several modules did not
compiled because of errors and I run "make -k". But the modules seemed for me
not in use in my configuration, so I did not worried....

Thanks.
--
Leon M.Pollak