Show template function in the classes windows

Christophe Guilbert cguilbert at picasso.ucsf.edu
Wed May 18 03:01:25 BST 2005

Hi,
I am new in  C++, so don't be too hard on me  !! ;-)
I try to see my template functions in the classes windows without success.
For a reason which is too hard for me to understand ! the template need
to be define in the header file, this is why apparently the classes
window does not show the template function.

Is there any trick to:

1) Show template function (defined in the the header file) in the
classes window
2) Put the template function in the .cpp file so the classes window see it

Thanks

Chris

In a world without walls and fences,
who needs Windows and Gates?