executable program!

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Mon May 16 23:08:01 BST 2005

On 16.Mai 2005 - 15:56:26, Muhammad Rizwan wrote:
> Hello
>
> I am facing problem while creating exe of my code. I am using kdevelop
> 3.0 and adding an .so file in Auto Manager>>options<<the compiler flags
> in C++ compiler. When i compiled my program it does not create any exe.
> but when i remove .so file in Auto Manager>>options<<the compiler flags
> in C++ compiler it creates exe. Any idea why kdevelop is not creating
> exe. (with .so file in Auto Manager>>options<<the compiler flags in C++
> compiler).

If you're linking against a lib, there is another way to do it (aka the
right way): right click on the binary targe in the lower part of
automake manager (the one that says program in bin) and choose options.
Now you can add a -l<your_lib> to the lower list on the 2nd tab
(libraries).

Andreas

--
Your fly might be open (but don't check it just now).