undo shortcut not working

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Fri Mar 18 08:47:57 GMT 2005

Hi,

yesterday I found this very weird behaviour in kdevelop:

Using 2 xkb layouts, where the position of "z" is not the same in both
layouts, the undo-shortcut stops working. Normally I work with a
german keyboard layout (z beeing left of u), but yesterday I needed to
switch to us layout (z's now left of x) and suddenly ctrl+z is not
working anymore, but ctrl+y (which is left of u in us layout) triggers
the undo. This behaviour is specific to kdevelop, other kde programs
don't suffer from this. When I change the shortcut to be ctrl+y I can
however undo with either ctrl+y or ctrl+z!

I'd file a bug report, but first wanted to hear if somebody already
knows this...

Andreas

--
You have the body of a 19 year old.  Please return it before it gets wrinkled.