kdevelop-3.2.0-rc1

Bernd Schubert bernd-schubert at gmx.de
Wed Mar 9 14:48:04 GMT 2005

Hello,

finally I found the reason. The debian rules rename and moves everything from
kdevelop to kdevelop3.

In src/profile.cpp and src/profileengine.cpp there' hardcoded
'kdevelop/profiles'. Of course, the debian script renamed kdevelop to
kdevelop3, which caused all of the problems I described.

To my mind 'kdevelop/profiles' is hardcoded rather often, I would prefer to
have this in a .h file anyway. Patch and new debian packages will follow this
evening.

Cheers,
	Bernd

PS: I'm fully aware that I was one of the first persons asking the debian
maintainer for naming kdevelop3 as kdevelop3 and not kdevelop. Now suffering
myself due to this ;)
Well, that time kdevelop3 still had some bugs, kdevelop2 didn't have.