kdevelop-3.2.0-rc1

Bernd Schubert bernd-schubert at gmx.de
Tue Mar 8 15:51:07 GMT 2005

Oh well, updated to QT-3.3.4, using kdevelop-head from yesterday and run an
additional cvs update today. All problems are the same as before :-(

If the crash of kdevelop on closing a project is a QT problem, then I'm pretty
sure that its a general QT problem and not related to debian. The debian
sources for qt-3.3.3 (3:3.3.3-8) contain several patches that touch the
source code. I'm using only the 18_fix_makeqpf_qembed patch, which only makes
qembed compilable at all. All other patches are only for Make- and header
files. See yourself at:

http://www.pci.uni-heidelberg.de/tc/usr/bernd/downloads/kdevelop/qt-patches/

Also as before, there's no import project option, if another project is not
loaded yet.

Cheers,
 Bernd

--
Bernd Schubert
Physikalisch Chemisches Institut / Theoretische Chemie
e-mail: bernd.schubert at pci.uni-heidelberg.de