shared objects

Muhammad Rizwan rizwan at advcomm.net
Mon Mar 7 11:31:22 GMT 2005

In forum following is the reply regarding libraries:
http://www.kdevelop.org/phorum5/read.php?2,25479

The summary of this reply is as:

1) Open the Project manager on the left top corner (vertical button bar
¦ second icon under the icon documentation)
2) select the root folder in the root icon in the top half of widget
3) crate a new folder (subproject)
4) select the new subproject and open the properties (context menu)
5) select tab 1 (Basics) and choose "Library" instead of "application" .
Go to the tab 2 (configuration) and setup the lib properties.
6) add some class to this subproject and rebuild it (Rebuild subproject
or rebuild entire project).

Can you plz. tell me about steps 4 and 5. I can't see the properties
(context menu) and tab 1 and tab 2.

Thanks