new project

Muhammad Rizwan rizwan at advcomm.net
Thu Mar 3 13:19:30 GMT 2005

Thanks for your reply.

Another question is that, is it possible to add libraries in project
created in kdevelop.
Like i have written some code by using an XML parser 'expat', and
compiled my program as:
g++ programe.cpp -lexpat

Now when i use any function of expat in my program writing in kdevelop,
it gives me error on functions of this library.
How can i include this library and any other my own written libraries in
kdevelop.

Another question is that, is there any documentation of kdevelop
available, which a newbie of kdevelop use in order to find quick
solutions for these kind of problems.

Thanks