new project

Alvin Beach abeach at deepvision.ca
Thu Mar 3 12:27:12 GMT 2005

On March 3, 2005 05:26 am, Muhammad Rizwan wrote:
> Hello
>
> I have just updated kdevelop from 2.1.5 to 3.0. I want to add new C++
> project. Which 'll having some my own defined function. Now i can't see
> any category which suits me, except hello world program to some
> extent,,,
> Is there any way to create a new empty project with no pre-defined
> function and classes. I want to add these myself latter on.

Yes you can but imho the choice is not in a very intuitive place. Click on:

Project->Import Existing Project...

Then decided the Project Type:

1. A project using GNU Build Tools (Automake, autoconf, et al.)
OR
2. Custom project where that uses Makefiles you write.

The latest version is 3.2. I have used version 3.0 and I find version 3.2 to
be better.

Enjoy,

Alvin

--