Dummie question: Subversion setup, 3.2.0_rc1

Christiane Lemke lemkec at fh-brandenburg.de
Thu Mar 3 14:21:29 GMT 2005

Hello,

I recently upgraded to KDevelop 3.2.0_rc1 on my gentoo machine and
compiled it with subversion support.

Now I want to set it up to use a remote subversion server - but I don't
get how. I found solutions to some subversion commit problems in this
mailing lists archive, but I don't even know where a "commit" button is
or how to set up the repository path and things like that.

I found some Websites holding a "kdevelop subversion howto" on google,
but they are currently down.

All I see about subversion in my project is under "Project->Project
options", there I can tell kdevelop to use subversion in "version
control" and I can change various settings of subversion (like
"recursive comments") in the "Subversion" menu, but that's all I found.

Does anyone know, what I am missing here? Do you think, kdevelop did not
compile the subversion support correctly? Or is the subversion support
not finished? Are there any working links I could look at?

I would appreciate any hint.
Regards, Christiane