Kdevelop & Doxygen Tutorial/Howto

Adolph & Sharon Weidanz timetopaws at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 20:20:34 BST 2005

Amilcar do Carmo Lucas wrote:
> On Friday 29 July 2005 06:03, Adolph Weidanz wrote:
>>Hey all...
>>
>>As the subject says: Are there any docs on how to use doxygen from
>>within kdevelop?
>
> I'm the doxygen plugin maintainer.
> It's so easy to use that there are no docs about it.
>
> What exactly do you want to know ?

I guess I'll start out with two simple things I haven't figured out.

1. When creating a new project one of the files that Kdevlop makes is
the TODO file. In the past I've always populated this manually. Is there
a way to write the @TODOs to it automagically?

2. I have @param(s) and @return(s) listed in the code, but all I get is
a blank page when I preview using the tools menu. I see how you can
preview, I'm not sure where you actually create the documents are?

Thanks.. Hopefully these are not to simple..

--
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, or that
we are to stand by the president, right or wrong, is not only
unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American
public.” [Theodore Roosevelt] 1918

Adolph & Sharon Weidanz				SuSE 9.2
'78 43' Endeavour Ketch				Folding at Home Team 45
S/V Time To Paws