Some nice features

Steven Suson suson at TuckerEnergy.com
Wed Jul 27 17:31:32 BST 2005

I've been wondering the same thing for some time now. Anyone who is new
to C++ development on Linux, always raises this objection. Personally,
I've found two workarounds:
1) Step INTO the constructor
2) Make the meat of the constructor a _ctor method, and have the real
constructor call this (where a break point can be set).
Is there any progress being made on this front that someone knows about?

Steven Suson