Some nice features

Harald Nikolisin harald.nikolisin at sofistik.de
Wed Jul 27 12:28:16 BST 2005

and above all since many years the GCC under Linux is not able to stop
at breakpoints in a constructor!
I read some blabla at GCC-lists, why it's a problem, for me sounds very
lazy (no I'm not able to fix it by myself, it's a pity)
GCC on Mac OS X is able to stop and Visual C++ under Windows also.

Maybe ICC is better, but then you have the complete overhead with
specific libraries which are not available at the target computers and
so on.

That's really a very negative impression when Visual folks see this
behaviour on a KDevelop environment, although KDevelop is not
responsible for it.

  harald

--
mit freundlichen Grüssen / with kind regards
Dipl.-Ing. Harald Nikolisin

SOFiSTiK AG
www.sofistik.de www.sofistik.com