Simple question

leonp at plris.com leonp at plris.com
Tue Jul 26 14:43:01 BST 2005

On Tuesday, 26 בJuly 2005 15:40, Alvin Beach wrote:
> On Tuesday 26 July 2005 09:24, leonp at plris.com wrote:
> > >
> > > IMHO No.
> >
> > Just to be sure (as this my desire seems to me to be rather basic):
> > It is impossible to have my screen layout been switched automatically
> > from code writing/editing (one of two types of a programmer's work) to
> > debugger (another type) and back.
> >
> > Where is  a problem - in my brain or in KDevelop?
> > (I suppose in my brain). :-))
>
> I don't have an answer, but perhaps you can do what you want using scripts?
> KDevelop 3.2.1 has a scripting feature. I don't know much about it, but
> that's where I start to look.
>
> Hope this points you in the right direction,
Thanks. After one hour of studying I see that the problem is in my brain, as I
suspected...:-))
I did not find some tutorial and without it (and seems with it too) this
scripting in KDevelop is not for ordinary programmer like me...:-))

OK,  i will continue to press buttons... Ufff... :-))

--
Dr.Leon M.Pollak
Director