Simple question

Timo Steuerwald timo.steuerwald at gmx.de
Tue Jul 26 14:27:34 BST 2005

leonp at plris.com schrieb:

>On Tuesday, 26 בJuly 2005 15:04, Timo Steuerwald wrote:
>

>>leonp at plris.com schrieb:
>>

>>>Is  there any way to open/close them automatically entering/exiting the
>>>debugger?
>>>

>>IMHO No.
>>

>Just to be sure (as this my desire seems to me to be rather basic):
>It is impossible to have my screen layout been switched automatically from
>code writing/editing (one of two types of a programmer's work) to debugger
>(another type) and back.

As far as I know: No. KDevelop doesn't have views like eclipse (it was a
long time ago that I used eclipse, but this shouldn't changed), which
automatically switch the UI according to your current  activity. I can
not say anything about the scripting feature, I just heared about it...

>Where is  a problem - in my brain or in KDevelop?
>(I suppose in my brain). :-))

I'm not a doctor ;-) , but I would say it is more problem of KDevelop.

Cheers,

Timo