global functions in class browser

David Soukal david.soukal at binghamton.edu
Fri Jul 22 02:31:32 BST 2005

Hello,

I have been using KDevelop for quite a while and I absolutely love it!
Thanks to all people contributing to the project!

There's one small thing that I haven't quite figured our yet so I'll ask
you. My "problem" is that KDevelop's class browser is not displaying
global functions in my C/C++ projects--the only global function that is
displayed is main(). This is true regardless of what my display mode is.
All the global functions are displayed properly in the "Functions in
file" viewer.

I quite confident that I must've overlooked something trivial. What is
it I'm doing wrong?

Thank you,

David