Java KConfig and SQL

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Sat Jan 22 10:37:01 GMT 2005

On 22.Jan 2005 - 09:45:39, Ian Porter wrote:
> 2) Within one of the Linux magazines that I read (Linux Format) it has a
> Kdevelop tutorial and with reference to a KConfig settings class.  But there
> is the admin directory that has the information on how to compile .kcfg
> and .kcfgc files with the kconfig_compiler but there is no files to say how
> to do it, so wondering how is this done ?  I always get the error
> "/home/ian/Programming/LXFGallery/lxfgallery/src/lxfgallery.cpp:91: undefined
> reference to `Settings::self()'"

Normally, you only need to add the .kcfgc file to the "program in bin"
target in the automake manager and add "kde_kcfg_DATA = appname.kcfg"

Then rerun the automake&friends menu entry and the Makefile is setup
corretly. There is also a good tutorial online available:

http://developer.kde.org/documentation/tutorials/kconfigxt/kconfigxt.html

> 3) I have a mySQL database, but when I try out the SQL project within the
> database configuration I have the settings
> Plugins = There is none to choose from

This is a qt-issue. How did you install QT? What OS are you using?

Andreas

--
You have the capacity to learn from mistakes.  You'll learn a lot today.