kdevelops parts

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Tue Jan 4 11:22:39 GMT 2005

On 04.Jan 2005 - 09:38:27, Amilcar do Carmo Lucas wrote:
> Maybe it is deactivated or it is not active on the profile that you are using.
> Read adymo's posts about the profile editor.

It's kind of deactivated, the menu-entry is not inserted into the
menu. Creating a keyboard shortcut and executing that inserts it
again.

> > I just recompiled CVS HEAD with no effect! Where is the setting for
> > this option in .kde/  ?
> Yes, HEAD is good, HEAD is always good. But you need to have the correct
> profiles.

I tried with a complete fresh install, no stuff in .kde that has to do
with kdevelop. So if I don't get it it's the source, I think.

Andreas

--
Avoid gunfire in the bathroom tonight.