'KDE-libraries-Doc' Not found. How to install it? or..

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Tue Feb 22 08:52:31 GMT 2005

On 22.Feb 2005 - 08:54:05, wathavy wathavy wrote:
> Hi Andreas
> As you told me there the documents have been.
> It gives me no more complaint at all.

I just saw that you're using kdevelop2.1.5 with kde 3.3.2? That only
gives you headaches, please completely remove kdevelop (apt-get remove
--purge kdevelop) and install kdevelop3.

> Few more problems are;
> 1.I need to be root to start KDevelopment to have
>   these documents contents visible.

That's not good.

> 2.I down loaded sources (KDev&Docs)but I could not
>   'make' them because I could not set proxy properly
>    which I doubt heavily.
>
> 3.The proxy setting failure may affect the invisibilty
>   of any web site through KDevelop environment.

What do proxy settings have to do with kdevelop? The integrated
Doc-Reader takes the files from /usr/share/doc/kde/HTML/... and
doesn't access any webserver?? At least for kdevelop3.

Andreas

--
Avoid gunfire in the bathroom tonight.