svn+http unknown - again

Guenter Lichtenberg lichten at sron.nl
Thu Dec 22 07:39:20 GMT 2005

On Wednesday 21 December 2005 16:34, Andreas Pakulat wrote:

Hi -

> > redhat and suse!) broken or do I need another one? Or is a solution to
> > compile the kdesdk rpm.src package?
>
> Can't say about that, but the file is in /usr/lib/kde3/ here on Debian
> and all the other kio* are there too.

	I guess I will try some things out and see what happens, although if a
missing kio_svn is not the reason, it could become messy...

> Here the KDE IO-Slave crashes with any SVN Operation (current SVN
> kdevelop). I use kdesvn or esvn or the command line to manage my
> projects.

Yeah that's what I'm doing at the moment - the command line is your friend.
Luckily I started out with Unix or am old enough (I prefer the former ;-) )
to remember xterms, scripting and the command line...

Anyway, if I find something I let you know.

For those of you who celebrate it Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year to all
gl
Günter Lichtenberg ========>mailto:lichten at sron.nl