kdevelop crashes

Werner Modenbach modenbach at alc.de
Wed Dec 21 11:41:51 GMT 2005

Hi there,

I don't have to much knowledge about the editor in use.
What I found out so far is:
I have project "1" containing classes which are also used in project "2".
I open both projects each in an instance of kdevelop, the first one for
editing and compiling, the second one for debug purpose.
The class implementation (i.e. cpp-file) is opened in both sessions. Editing
now makes kdevelop crash during save etc.
It is my impression both instances of kdevelop are using the same backup file.
Is there anyone out there who can help me or give me some hints?

Thanks in advance.

- Werner -