code completion for external libraries fails in kdevelop 3.3

Ole Jacob Hagen oleha at waterthrill.org
Wed Dec 7 15:48:50 GMT 2005

I will now try kdevelop revision number 486007.

I hope that code completion of external libraries, such as
1. /usr/include
2. /usr/lib/gcc/i686-pc-linux-gnu/3.4.4/include/
3. /usr/qt/3/include

will work now.

I've tried to add paths to include files in Project - Project options -
C++ specific - Code completion.

When I try to write QWidget in a file, I get the following alternatives:

QWidgetFactory
QWidgetList
QWidgetListIt
QWidgetMapper
QWidgetResizeHandler
QWidgetStack.

These alternatives pop ups without pressing ctrl-space, but they don't
pop ups when pressing ctrl-space.
ctrl-space = complete text

Cheers,

Ole J.