code completion for external libraries fails in kdevelop 3.3

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Wed Dec 7 10:11:40 GMT 2005

On 07.12.05 09:14:46, Ole Jacob Hagen wrote:
> Could 3.5 branch of kde be buggy, so code completion in kdevelop fails?

I don't think that kdevelop's code completion depends on any KDE
feature, i.e. its completely developed within kdevelop and it's a
kdevelop problem.

The only thing I can think of that was a real problem with code
completion, was a "freeze" due to excessive (and wrong) queries to the
Berkley DB. I'm not sure if that got fixed for 3.3, but it has been
fixed in the current development branch for 3.4.

Andreas

--
Hope that the day after you die is a nice day.