kdevelop vs. kstudio

Mathieu Chouinard mchoui at e-c.qc.ca
Sat Aug 27 17:24:13 BST 2005

On Saturday 27 August 2005 10:32, linqs at gmx.de wrote:
> Hi Nina
>
>         do you mean kdestudio or kode? that would be some software by
> TheKompany.
>
> http://www.thekompany.com/products/kode/
> http://www.thekompany.com/projects/kdestudio/
>
> as far as i can see kdestudio is quite outdated.
>
> I've never used either of them but I stick to kdevelop because none of them
> seems to be free software, which would then answer your question.
>
> regards
>
> quirin
Why the fact that thekompany sell kdestudio should answer the question?
It's like asking tomorrow weather forecast and getting for answer: I spent
10K$ last week because my wife asked me to do it  ...

and also I must say that kdestudio seems to have a nice feature that kdevelop
doesn't a programmer calculator ... but this feature alone doesn't justify me
paying the money ... but it will be  handy to have :)

Mathieu